ECO HOUSING RATING IN PUNE
Author(s):
Saurabh Vithal Savaskar, Virendrasinha Thakur
Keywords:
Eco,Housing,Pune,Real estate,infrastructure
Abstract
Housing in India varies greatly and reflects the socio-economic mix of its vast population. Housing varies from palaces of maharajas in Rajasthan to modern apartment buildings in big cities to tiny huts in far-flung villages. There has been tremendous growth in India's housing sector as incomes have risen. The housing sector has strong backward and forward linkages to over 250 ancillary industries which include construction workers, builders, developers, suppliers, civil engineers , property consultants, furnishers, interior decorators, plumbers, electricians etc. Housing ranks fourth in terms of the multiplier effect on the Economy and third amongst 14 major industries in terms of total linkage effect. After agriculture, the housing and real estate industry is the second largest employment generator in India. The sector is labour intensive and, including indirect jobs, provides employment to around 33 million people. It is estimated that about 70 per cent of these are employed in the infrastructure segment and the remaining 30 per cent in the real estate segment. According to industry estimates, the industry is expected to generate additional employment of 47 million, with the total number of persons employed in the sector reaching 83 million persons by 2022.
Article Details
Unique Paper ID: 144136

Publication Volume & Issue: Volume 3, Issue 7

Page(s): 60 - 65
Article Preview & Download


Share This Article

Conference Alert

NCSST-2021

AICTE Sponsored National Conference on Smart Systems and Technologies

Last Date: 25th November 2021

SWEC- Management

LATEST INNOVATION’S AND FUTURE TRENDS IN MANAGEMENT

Last Date: 7th November 2021

Go To Issue



Call For Paper

Volume 8 Issue 4

Last Date 25 September 2021

About Us

IJIRT.org enables door in research by providing high quality research articles in open access market.

Send us any query related to your research on editor@ijirt.org

Social Media

Google Verified Reviews

Contact Details

Telephone:6351679790
Email: editor@ijirt.org
Website: ijirt.org

Policies